UPDATE: We have been able to hire the help we needed, but thank you so much for your interest. The way it looks, we’ll be hiring again in a few months, and we encourage everyone to apply when we have a new position or two available.
If you’re a freelance writer who can work with minimal supervision and can write under tight deadlines, we may want to work with you.
We’re currently expanding our team of 12 professional freelance writers to include one or two more bloggers.
You must be:
- Funny (or appreciative of humor – that’s cool, too)
- Willing to work on a dynamic team
- Able to deliver on tight (1-week) deadlines
- Able to maintain a consistent tone and style with your writing
- Familiar with and willing to live by AP style
- Disgusted with the Oxford comma
- Hopeful that the Oxford comma will make the 2016 extinction list
- Willing to never, ever submit a document with any Oxford commas in it
Many of the topics we cover for our ever-growing list of illustrious clients include:
- Real estate
- Personal injury law
- Criminal law
- Interior design
- Cosmetic surgery (not for the faint-of-heart)
It’s an added bonus if you’re familiar with Trello, because that’s our mother ship.
Oh – and you must have the ability to turn in polished, professional work without the benefit of an editor redlining your document. We have an editor, but in many cases, the turnaround time is too fast for us to fit into her tight schedule.
Think you can keep up?
Fill out the form below. Link to two published pieces of your work and tell us about the amount of experience you have as a freelancer. Quote your rates for 300 to 400-word blog posts, 500 to 600-word blog posts and blog posts over 600 words.
We don’t pay hourly, so please don’t quote an hourly rate.
You really must have a firm grasp on the English language.
We like working with rockstars, so please, if you’re a rockstar, don’t be shy! Tell us all about it.
The last time we did this, we received triple-digit responses… so if we don’t get back to you, please understand. We have to write, too!